[nfb-db] Moving Emails from the "In Box"

Delcenia Brown delcenia at prodigy.net
Sat Nov 15 20:16:48 UTC 2014

Hello,
Are you trying to save an attachment someone sent you or move an entire email message someone sent you?
I use a laptop as well. If you are trying to save an attachment. I personally, After opening the document I hit alt f then arrow to save as.
If you are trying to move an entire message that was sent to you. First make sure you are on that message you want to move. Then  right click using my number pad * key which is a shortcut for JAWS users. Then arrow down to select the move to  and select the  folder you want to move to.
I hope this helps.
Delcenia