[nfb-db] Moving Emails from the "In Box"

Soul Alibi S.W. soulalibi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 14:17:18 UTC 2014

Hi Marcus,
First, I'm not even sure if you are reading these emails in response to
your tech question. But if you are, my only advice to you is if none of
these responses are helpful. I would suggest requesting an IT guy or tech
support from your local VR councilor. It works for me, whenever I'm unable
resolve tech issues on my own. I simply just put in a request for tech
support through VR.

-Sterling