[nfb-db] Unwelcome Songs

Marcus Simmons president at map-n.org
Sat Oct 4 17:00:39 UTC 2014

Dear List,

I have an Apple Iphone 5S and enjoy listening to selected songs on it when time permits.
However, lately, I have noticed unwelcomed songs appearing on my list. I have heard that Apple have injected these as an enticement for me to purchase more.
I need to know how to remove these unwanted guest.

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

Marcus Simmons, President,
Wayne County chapter NFBMI
Second Vice-president, NFB Deaf/Blind Division
28179 Brentwood
Southfield, MI 48076-3069
president at map-n.org
(248) 552-8928