[nfb-db] FW: Congratulations on the release of your new book!

Trish palhub at optonline.net
Tue Oct 21 20:58:40 UTC 2014

From: Tina at AmericaStarBooks.com [mailto:tina at americastarbooks.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2014 3:05 PM
To: palhub at optonline.net
Subject: Congratulations on the release of your new book!

Dear Patricia Hubschman,

Congratulations on the release of your book, Through Time. We know this is an exciting time for you as an author and want to help you spread the news. To assist you in doing this, below is a pre-written release about your book along with the direct link to our on-line bookstore where friends, family and associates can order their very own copy. Simply cut and paste the information below into an email and send it out to those you wish. The pre-written release also includes a coupon code for a 20% discount that can be used by those ordering.

I am proud to announce the release of my new book: Through Time!

Here's what the book is about:
"Travel through time and fall in love. Meet family and friends in the past that will come with you into the future. Explore great moments in American history-From the American Revolution to the framing of the Constitution into the Native American frontier, post Civil War reconstruction, and women's sufferage, the Great Depression, Rock and Roll 70's, and more."

To secure your personal copy today, please click here: www.americastarbooks.net/9781633825697.html then click Add to Cart.

For an introductory discount of 20%, use this coupon code: Discount20.

Again, congratulations on the publication and release of your book. To receive copies at special bulk pricing available only to you the author, please feel free to contact our Special Services Department at 443-918-7141. Our Special Services Team can also assist you with optional marketing opportunities to help widen your potential reading audience. Some options available include converting your book to an ebook format or even translated into Spanish or Chinese!

Sincerely,

Tina
Special Services Manager
America Star Books, LLLP