[nfb-db] DB Division Officers and Outreach

Jennifer Woods jenn.purplepuppy2 at icloud.com
Sun Aug 23 01:56:02 UTC 2015

Hi Maurice,

I have never attended the Helen Keller National Center because my circumstances don’t allow for me to do so. I am wondering how do you communicate over the phone right now?
Do you read Braille?  I have never talked to anyone who actually attend the center, so if you end up going I would like to hear about your experience. I’m sorry that i can’t give you any advice.
I would tend to agree with your counselor that hearing aids at best are a bandaid if your hearing is expected to get worse.
Good Luck,
Jennifer