[nfb-db] Sorting crafts - sewing and others

sherring50 at aol.com sherring50 at aol.com
Sun Jan 4 18:26:51 UTC 2015

A good labeling system is what you need, April.

If you know the Braille alphabet you can label your threads with abbreviations such as BE for blue, BN for brown, BK for black.  If you take medication you could save your pill bottles to store the spools of thread & label the top of the cap.  Labels can be done with craft items such as those raised paint things that you can shape into letters(I can't recall what they are called).

You could also use plastics containers with lids that some foods come in such as sour cream & tub butter. Next time you buy any of these items get the size that will work for your storage.  Wide mouth jars like the pickle and peanut butter jars come in handy too.

You could use shoeboxes to store materials in and label the boxes.

You might find a use for ziplock baggies too, they come in several sizes.

I hope this will help get your imagination going.  Good luck!

Susan

Sent from my iPad