[nfb-db] Sorting crafts - sewing and others

Cherifields at aol.com Cherifields at aol.com
Sun Jan 4 21:19:11 UTC 2015

April, I'm no expert, but could you get someone to make you an organizer
board and hang it on the wall.  This way you can put things in an order in  a
type of holder and put each different color of thread where you know it
is.  Also if you have an iphone there is an app that will read what color  you
have.  If you can not get someone to make a yarm board then you need to
buy an organizer box.  You can find some of these in the fishing section of
walmart.

Someone else may have a better suggestion April.
Cheri

In a message dated 1/4/2015 7:57:04 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,  nfb-db at nf