[nfb-db] Alabama Handbook

guillcat at gmail.com guillcat at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 14:02:39 UTC 2015

Hi:  I was wondering if the Alabama Handbook has any resources for blind folks who also have hearing impairments.  Having been appointed by the Deaf-Blind Division of the National Federation of the Blind as outreach coordinator for five states including Alabama, I am looking for Alabamans with dual sensory impairment who might be interested in teamwork to improve their lives through education and advocacy.

Our national outreach team also has a coordinator whois recruiting in the State of Hawaii.

Cathy Miller