[nfb-db] Williams Sound Neckloops

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 14:53:23 UTC 2015

Regarding the neck loops, I would be happy to be in charge of them. If someone wants to package them, and mail them to me that would be fine. Unless someone else has a better idea?
thanks!

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.