[nfb-db] [NFADB] Transition Institute - broadcasting the event

Patty Sarchi psarchi at maine.rr.com
Thu Jun 18 20:18:59 UTC 2015

Hi Cathy,

I  regret that I cannot make it to the national convention this Year.  I will keep trying.

My question is, I understand there is a workshop / gathering for SSP training,  Is it possible to get copies of what is handed out?  I really need to know more about all of this before I make unreasonable decisions. . .

I do hope you have a wonderful time out there.  Have a safe and happy trip.

Say Hi to the Naulty’s.  I will miss meeting them.

Best to you,

Patty