[NFB-DB] Accommodations for convention

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Fri Jun 3 18:12:51 UTC 2016

Rox,

What you should have received an email from Anil Lewis.  He emailed me
yesterday and wanted to know what type of interpreter I needed and my
schedule for the convention with specific dates and times of meetings as
well as a way to contact you during convention.

His email is alewis at nfb.org
I would email again just to check, although he might be swamped with
convention work. However, it does not hurt to send an inquiry email
asking if he received your request for a tactile ASL interpreter.

I would love to meet you and Soleil. The Guide Dog Foundation is
suggesting I think about bring my new guide dog that I have had since
January.  We have had a rocky start due to my health issues. I am also
working to teach him to alert to sounds for me.

Janice