[NFB-DB] Looking for contacts

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Mon Jun 20 13:06:20 UTC 2016

Welcome to the DeafBlind listserv!

I am always interested in more Christian books.  Have you thought of
writing an article about all that you are doing to keep active.  I am
sure that would help motivate others.

What made you get involved with robotics?

We will miss you at convention.  However, I realize that not everyone
can afford it.
Janice