[NFB-DB] Looking for contacts

John J. Boyer john.boyer at abilitiessoft.org
Mon Jun 20 15:07:26 UTC 2016

Hi Janice,

There are lots of good Christian books on Bookshare. I am publishing my
own poems and stories on my website, http://www.godtouches.org . There
is also an autobiography. I've always been interested in robotics. Lego
has a kit  for building them. a ten-year-old boy is helping with it.
It's nice to be able to encourage a young person.

John