[NFB-DB] Membership Dues

Scott Davert scottdavert at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 16:24:41 UTC 2017

Hi Cathy.
I suspect this could have something to do with smaller involvement with the division. If the only meetings and/or way to vote is by attending convention, this limits the scope of the division to that group who attend convention. There are many people who cannot for many reasonss, a lot of the financial, so they are kind of being left behind. I hope that whoever is elected/re-elected will take this under consideration.
Also, you had contacted me before about having a phone conversation with Joe M. My hearing has digressed to the point where I'm not easealy able to take phone calls anymore, and I've been more reliant on text relay or less conventional methods of communication through voice like Face Time and Skype which off a clearer calling experience. I'm not sure how such a phone meeting could be facilitated, but I'm open to suggesttions.

Take care, and thank you forr email!
Scott

Sent from my iPhone