[NFB-DB] Made for iPhone hearing aids?

Doula Jarboe doula.jarboe at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 06:54:27 UTC 2017

Hi Chris,
 I'm not familiar at all with the brand of hearing aids you are
testing. However, when I was an Iphone user, the brand of hearing aids
I have are Resound. They connected via Bluetooth directly to my
Iphone. However, eventually I got fed up with the Iphone, one of the
many reasons being my hearing aids would get bounced with the
Bluetooth connection. Still, that's what I do know, if you are going
through someone to test these hearing aids, they should have some
knowledge as to if they will work with your Iphone or any other
Bluetooth devices. I hope this helps, and your testrun is successful.
Warmly,
Doula