[NFB-DB] Made for iPhone hearing aids?

Creator's Armour 1492 soulalibi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 19:55:18 UTC 2017

Hi Doula,
I also have the Resound (ENZO 9) hearing aid. I also have the iPhone6+. I
wear a Cochlear Implant in one ear and a hearing aid in other. Both of them
are paired to my iPhone because I use a Phone Clip to make phone calls. I
have no issues with my Resound bouncing on or off. The only time my Resound
switches modes or programs is when I use my Phone Clip. The Phone Clip
needs to be turned on. To prevent automatic switching of programs from my
Phone Clip to normal mode is to make sure the Phone Clip is turned off.
Other than that, I am quite happy with my Resound and iPhone. It has helped
me a lot in terms of communication on the iPhone. Just wanted to add in my
input on this.

-S.G.

On Sun, Nov 12, 2017 at 11:54 PM, Doula Jarboe via NFB-DB <nfb-db at nfbnet.org