[NFB-DB] Cochlear Implant Advise

Eric V icdxvfamily at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 05:23:24 UTC 2018

Thanks so much to all who responded. Gene, thanks for the detailed &
thoughtful response - that is particularly helpful.

I look forward to any additional insights & thoughts.

I will be reaching out to a number of you in the near future & look forward
to meeting you at this summer’s convention.

Sincerely,

Eric