[NFB-DB] Deaf-Blind Division Dues

Maurice mines mmines1 at icloud.com
Mon Apr 30 20:38:18 UTC 2018

 hello, I just have a small question what about those of us who have checking accounts but don’t use paper checks anymore? How does one pay in that instance? In fact it would cost me just as much to do a paper check is the amount of dues. In other words my bank charges five to $10 per paper check. And I think dues are five dollars? Or are they 10$10? Sadly the days of paper-based charts at least with my financial institution or numbered and getting them, a paper check, Is a moneymaker for my financial institution. In other words I have to pay for a paper-based check. Hence I do 99.9% of everything that goes to my account BSN means of electronic funds transfer and/or card. Any thoughts?

Sincerely Maurice Mines.