[NFB-DB] cochlear implant alpp accessibility?

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 00:17:05 UTC 2019

Yes with an Apple phone and if you have a Bluetooth your name we’re hearing aids you can pair them to your iPhone you just have to know how. Or if you are totally blind you can ask somebody to do it for you like I did. The only thing is when the voiceover is going to be here in aids sometimes if it’s too much you can turn the volume down a little bit. Or if you have speaker and it’s going to the hearing aids you could also turn the volume down a little bit it depends on how much you’re hearing loss is.

Make me Ineko without my hearing aids I am considered totally deaf. And with my hearing aids and I am considered profoundly profoundly hard of hearing. That means for me I have to have everything turned up so loud that a person with good hearing cannot stand the noise that’s how bad I have to have it with my hearing aids so I am considered deaf blind. But I say play around with your popular in plans with your iPhone or your hearing aids see if you can try to pair them to your iPhone and if you need help with both don’t be scared to ask somebody for help that you really really trust.

Call killer in plants I don’t know how those work because I don’t have those implants yet so I don’t have any knowledge to tell you on how those work. But hearing aids that you can pair with an iPhone I had about almost 2 years

Love always
Ineko

Sent from my iPhone