[NFB-DB] cochlear implant article in this month's Braille Monitor

jmail201586 at yahoo.com jmail201586 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 8 01:51:12 UTC 2019

Hi

Yes my message did get cut off. No what I was going to say is that I’m a hard of hearing individual  and that I’m glad that there are a multitude of ways for people struggling with hearing loss to have ways to improve their hearing loss. I-mean, I’ve always of asl when I was growing up, but the implant, no I never knew about the implant until 11 years ago. I’d rejected the implant and still use a hearing aid to this day.