[NFB-DB] cochlear implant group on facebook

Chris Westbrook westbchris at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 13:29:43 UTC 2019

I created a private group on facebook for blind cochlear implant users and
their family and friends called blind cochlear implant users. People
interested in  CI are welcome to join also. Obviously such discussion would
be welcome here also, but I just thought a group on facebook would be
another way to reach out to others. Feel free to share. We'll see where
this goes. As always if anyone has questions regarding cochlear implants,
feel free to email me either here or privately. Hope everyone has a great
holiday season.