[NFB-DB] Please help I can connect

Rox Homstad pawpower4me at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 05:09:00 UTC 2019

Hi,
I do not think Molly is over the ICC program in TX.  She works for HKNC.  ICC is an FCC program and while it has ties to HKNC, I do not believe the area reps have any kind of powers of oversight in the program.  She may be albe to tell you where to go to find someone who does, however.
Also, have you signed up for sprint ip relay?  Its a relay service that you connect to via an app on the iPhone or the web and allows DB people to read what is being spoken to them over the phone in braille and to type back their answers.  It's free and may be helpful.
Good luck!

Rox'E and the Kitchen Bitches
Soleil, Rowan
pawpower4me at gmail.com