[NFB-DB] NFB Deaf-Blind Division's 2019 national convention fundraisers

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 23:17:23 UTC 2019

NFB Deaf-Blind Division
Announcing Our National Convention 2019 Fundraisers:

Here are the details on how you can support our fundraisers:

Pre-Order your Braille Alphabet T-Shirts for Pick-up at Convention!

Colors:

*         Pink

*         Navy

*         Deep Forest

*         Light Steel

Sizes include Adult S-4X. We have a Limited supply of 4X sizes.

Prices:

*         Adult S-XL = $17

*         Adult 2X = $20

*         Adult 3X=$25

*         Adult 4X= $27

To place your pre-order via PayPal, please visit
www.nfbdeaf-blind.org/convention-fundraisers
<http://www.nfbdeaf-blind.org/convention-fundraisers> .

Questions? Or Pre-Orders Email Janice Toothman at second-vp at
nfbdeaf-blind.org <mailto:second-vp at nfbdeaf-blind.org> . We accept Check,
Money Order and PayPal. Please remember to email Janice Toothman with
orders, payment method and how best to receive purchases.

If you choose to purchase your shirts at national convention, please visit
our table in the Exhibit Hall.

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!