[NFB-DB] Convention Information Regarding Accommodations

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 12:21:21 UTC 2019

Hi my name is INEKO Gary. I am also deaf blind I live in Tampa Florida I am a member of the national Federation of the blind going on 22 years. I am a lifetime member. Of the Tampa Bay chapter here in Tampa of the national Federation of the blind. And I am Deaf blind.

I may not be going to hear depend on my money situation.

Lots of love always
Ineko Gary

Sent from my iPhone