[NFB-DB] looking for a roommate for convention?

Maurice Mines maurice at mauricemines.com
Fri Mar 29 21:14:44 UTC 2019

Hello, I know that I lurk on this list and post very seldomly. But I am
looking for a roommate for convention.

If anyone is interested in sharing a room with me, please write me at
the following email address please put in it be 2019 in the subject line
because I get a lot of email. maurice at mauricemines.com.

Just to let you know I interview my potential roommates, because I’ve
had both good, and bad experiences. Plus I want to make sure that it is
a good  fit  while being at convention.

Thank you in advance for reading this.

Sincerely Maurice Mines.
Amateur radio call sign kd0iko.
  Vice President national Federation of the blind of California
Bakersfield chapter