[NFB-DB] Online membership form temporarily offline

NFB Deaf-Blind Division Webmaster webmaster at nfbdeaf-blind.org
Fri May 24 01:21:13 UTC 2019

Greetings to all,

Until the issue with sending payment through the online membership form is
resolved, I have temporarily deactivated the page. Once the issue has been
resolved, I will ask those that had previously submitted a for to submit a
new one with payment.

Sincerely,

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey, Webmaster
National Federation of the Blind Deaf-Blind
609-680-8488
Email:  <mailto:webmaster at nfbdeaf-blind.org> webmaster at nfbdeaf-blind.org
Website:  <http://www.nfbdeaf-blind.org> www.nfbdeaf-blind.org
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind Deaf-Blind Division, a proud division
of the National Federation of the Blind, is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.