[NFB-DB] cochlear implant experiences

marsha.drenth at gmail.com marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 14:49:21 UTC 2019

This is what I thought before hearing loss, is that life was over. That life would never be the same. And that having my hearing was the “all and be all”. But its not I know now. The reason I know differently now is that I am connected with so many persons who are hard of hearing/blind or DeafBlind that it gives me such joy to know that I am not the only one.

Do you have anyone else in your state or city who is also deafblind? What state are you located in? I could connect you with others who are in the same boat if you want?

Thank you,