[NFB-DB] building a new state division

Doula Jarboe doula.jarboe at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 14:09:51 UTC 2019

Greetings All,

 I'm very excited that at our state convention here in Colorado, we
finally managed to elect a board to start building a division for hard
of hearing and DeafBlind. I was elected as president. I'd love to hear
others, experiences with building and running divisions. What types of
things have worked and been successful? What have you tried that
hasn't been so successful? In the past, we have had a seminar at state
convention but no activity during the year. I'm wanting to generate
more activity during the year, and hopefully actually get people
involved. Thanks in advance for your responses.
Warmly,
Doula