[NFB-DB] cochlear implant discussion on zoom

Rox Homstad pawpower4me at gmail.com
Fri May 15 03:33:09 UTC 2020

Hi Peanut,
I'm Rox and I am also pretty much full Deafblind. I used the CC with my braille display and iphone but yes, you do have to have fast braille reading skills. I also use TASL interpreters every day for work and communication with friends. I don't have anyone to interpret the Zoom calls for me so use CC. I'm so glad you could help your friend out.
There will also be a transcript if she would like to review any of the information on the call.
Have a great night.
Best,

Rox'E and the Kitchen Bitches
Soleil, Rowan, Phoenix