[NFB-DB] Did you use the captioning during the last presidental release? If so, I'd love your feedback

Scott Davert scottdavert at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 15:41:00 UTC 2020

Hello all.
You may recall that I sent a similar request at the beginning of
October. The NFB is experimenting with different methods of delivering
captions for the Presidential Release in an effort to find the most
accessible way to do so. IN October, StreamText was used, and in
November, 1CapApp was used. For those of you who utilized the
captioning services for the November release, I would love to get your
feedback. Your feedback will help direct the way in which future
captioning will be provided for events. Please submit feedback to
Scott Davert before November 11 at 5 PM Eastern Standard Time. You can
do so by sending it to the list, or contacting me privately at:
scottdavert at gmail.com
I'll close this email by thanking all of those who responded to this
request in October. It was that feedback which lead to another
delivery method being used in November.

With warn regards,
Scott Davert