[NFB-DB] Tomorrow night's presidential release to also include CART through Streamtext

Scott Davert scottdavert at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 00:48:57 UTC 2020

HI all.
Tomorrow night, the NFB presidential release will also include CART.
At the start time of the address, simply visit
https://www.streamtext.net/player?event=NFB
and CART should begin working on the page. This is a trial run, so if
folks can please provide any feedback concerning how this works for
them, particularly braille users, that would be greatly appreciated. I
am posting this information to the list with permission from Anil
Lewis, who sent the link to me. I'm excited to try this myself and am
glad the NFB is working to provide a higher quality experience for
more people. Please note, if you prefer the Zoom captioning and have
been utilizing this, it will still be an option tomorrow.

Regards,
Scott