[NFB-DB] Asking for feedback from people who are DeafBlind who attended the most recent presidental release

Rox Homstad pawpower4me at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 20:46:15 UTC 2020

Hey Scott,
I accessed the presidential rlease on my iPhone XR and focus display. I used screen text.
The thing I found most problematic is that the captions were presented as these huge blocks of text, so you might start out small but then a paragraph later, it is still part of the same caption and I kept getting sent back up to the beginning of my line. It was better than zoom captioning which Ive used before but still not ideal.
Thanks
Rox

Rox'E and the Kitchen Bitches
Soleil, Rowan, Phoenix