[NFB-DB] Zoom Question

Tai Tomasi tai.tomasi8 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 03:27:20 UTC 2020

Let me preface my comments by saying I do not intend to speak for the deaf blind community. However, I have received a great deal of feedback from deafblind people indicating that CARTservices in a separate web window are much more user-friendly than the captioning provided in zoom, because one cannot control the speed of advancing of the captions in zoom, nor can individuals scroll back and read content previously provided within the zoom captioning feature.. by contrast, users can scroll backwards and reread content presented in a separate web browser window using a CART service. This allows users to read at their own pace.

Tai Tomasi, J.D., M.P.A.
Email: tai.tomasi8 at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse my brevity and any grammatical errors.