[NFB-DB] Identifying as deafblind

kg 6sxy (kg6sxy) kg6sxy at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 18:55:37 UTC 2021

For those of you that were not born deafblind, how long did it take you to self identify as deafblind?  My tinnitus has been really driving me around the bend lately where I'm completely deaf more often than not but it still feels like I shouldn't be self identifying as deafblind because I still have functional hearing from time to time. It's probably not important either way, just a matter of not feeling like an imposter, I guess.  Just having a bad week all around.  I appreciate your feedback.

Take care,
Tony