[NFB-DB] Seeking foundations or organizations for helping with acquiring a newer Braille display?

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 15:15:28 UTC 2021

See if you have a Lions Club in your area, tell them what you want to acquire, and they might be able to assist in purchasing the device.
In regards to helping HumanWare translate their products into other languages, I know that at least on the Braille Note Touch it has different languages already built into the device, but I don't know if it has any Spanish speaking languages included. There might be someone else on this list who can give you more ideas and can clarify if HumanWare's Braille displays do include Spanish speaking languages already included in their devices.