[NFB-DB] Today’s convention meeting

doula.jarboe at gmail.com doula.jarboe at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 22:53:29 UTC 2021

  I don’t know anything about OTC hearing aids.  But I would think they would just be very generalized and not personally programmed.  I know for me, my audiologist knows specifically for my hearing what programs and volume levels need to be set.  I have expensive and specialized hearing aids.  And I wish insurances were better at covering this equipment.  When I bought my current pair, I tried to find programs that would give me financial support for purchasing my hearing aids, and programs that would normally be available and willing to help were temporarily closed because of the Pandemic.  Hope everyone is recovering from Convention.

Warmly,

Doula Secretary NFB Deafblind division, and President Colorado Deafblind division