[NFB-DB] Today’s convention meeting

Chris Westbrook westbchris at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 23:21:34 UTC 2021

Thanks  for informing us about your book, I will have to grab a copy. Makes
me wonder if I should consider writing book about getting a cochlear
implant. The idea of writing a book freaks me out though. Haha. I too am
happy to find this division. For most of my life, I never really thought
about  how a dual sensory loss affected me, I just lived my life. Hope
everyone is well.