[NFB-DB] Alarm Clock Recommendations

Lisa Ferris lisaferris at icloud.com
Tue Jul 13 23:44:57 UTC 2021

Hi Robin,

I use my Apple Watch alarm to wake me up. It vibrates and you wear it, so you can sleep with it at night. It can also tell you many other things during the day, like messages, calls and doorbells (if you but a compatible doorbell.) It has braille support. I have an Orbit 20 paired with both the watch and my phone. It works well as a signal system. You usually need to plan for a time for it to charge, though. I charge it as soon as I wake up. By the time I eat breakfast and take a shower, etc. it’s pretty well charged.

Lisa

Sent from my iPad