[NFB-DB] New Member from VA

marsha.drenth at gmail.com marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Wed May 12 23:50:55 UTC 2021

Hi Tony May,

I am Marsha from Pennsylvania. I started experiencing hearing loss in 2007,
currently I am considered to be profoundly Deaf and wear two very strong
hearing aids. I've been a long time braille reader as well as have used in
the past guide dogs; currently I am between dogs. Since the virus I have not
had any contact with any of my signing friends so my ASL skills are lacking
severely. Glad you joined us!

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication might have been sent using my
iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate
errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.