[NFB-DB] New Member from VA

Rox Homstad pawpower4me at gmail.com
Thu May 13 01:21:52 UTC 2021

Hi again, Tony,
I still do have the ringing, usually the left is a high beeping and the right is like low chanting, to greater or lesser degrees. I struggle still with vertigo but it's much better than it was. I was using a walker at my worst but now I walk around by myself at home and have a service dog in public who guides and provides mobility support via counterbalance and momentum work. She also alerts to sounds in my environment like fire alarms, knocking on the door, etc. So even though it still happens I feel like I've found work around so I can still be independent and get out there.
By the way I'm in Louisiana.

Rox'E and the Kitchen Bitches
Soleil, Rowan, Phoenix
pawpower4me at gmail.com