[NFB-DB] otter.ai

Scott Davert scottdavert at gmail.com
Thu May 20 13:30:18 UTC 2021

I've never tried using it without zoom, but I know before using the
Zoom plug-in on iOS was a huge challenge for braille users. Maybe when
used on its own, the service works better? There is also the issue of
getting the captions accuratley. I know some people want to use what
it generates as a transcript, but when I used the automated version in
the fall of last year, it was maybe 90% accurate. There was also no
way to identify who was speaking, unless the person identified
themselves.

Scott