[NFB-DB] otter.ai

kg 6sxy (kg6sxy) kg6sxy at gmail.com
Thu May 20 14:01:27 UTC 2021

Hello Scott,

When I tested it last night, I was on Zoom on my Mac and using the iOS app standalone on my iPhone.  Maybe not 100% accurate but I found it better than a bunch of the other apps out there so far that missed big chunks of conversation with just a few words here and there.  It seemed to do a pretty good job of separating text by speaker but then I don't really know how many people were talking overall.  It was just a generic Speaker 1, Speaker 2, etc.

Is there anything else you've found to be better since last year?

Take care,
Tony