[NFB-DB] otter.ai

kg 6sxy (kg6sxy) kg6sxy at gmail.com
Thu May 20 21:28:51 UTC 2021

Live Transcribe for iOS has some major problems so I wouldn't waste any time with it if you're using a Braille display like I am.  A lot of good reviews but I think they may be from people with just hearing loss.

I think I'll stick with otter.ai for now.  It performed well during a call with a doctor this morning.

Take care,
Tony