[NFB-DB] otter.ai

kg 6sxy (kg6sxy) kg6sxy at gmail.com
Fri May 21 09:48:22 UTC 2021

Hello Scott,

The only services I've found that boast about 99% accuracy so far rely on post processing uploaded audio or video files by a human transcriber and, as you can imagine, the price is geared more towards mid to large sized companies with lengthy delays In receiving the final transcription.  They are quite out of reach for a casual user that wants something live.

Take care,
Tony May