[NFB-DB] 18th Deaf Blind international world conference, save the date

Penny Leclair penny.leclair at rogers.com
Wed Oct 27 23:36:31 UTC 2021

Penny Leclair here. I know the links do not work when I copy this text. I am on the planning committee for the next 18th conference. I have lived in Ottawa for 20 years. I live about 2 hours away from the city now. So if anyone wants to know more just ask.

Deafblind international world conference save the date message

Logo Description:
The left hand side of the logo is in all caps, it says global connections. Global in red and underneath is connections in black.
To the right of global connections are 2 hand outlines with palms open. The hands are connected at the thumbs. There are multiple colours within the outlines of the hands, red, orange, purple, yellow.
Above the connecting thumbs and in between the hands is a red maple leaf.
In a semi circle above the hands it says “The future is in our hands” in black
Below global connections and the hands
Canadian flag, 18th Deafblind international world Conference
July 22-28, 2023 Ottawa Canada

ASL: ASL 2021 09 14 Deafblind International World Conference 1 - YouTube
LSQ: LSQ 2021 09 14 Deafblind International World Conference - YouTube
Save the date!
The 18th Deafblind International World Conference is coming to Ottawa, Canada on Saturday, July 22 to Friday, July 28, 2023!
With the theme of Global Connections: The Future in Our Hands the conference will be a hybrid affair, which means you can attend in person, or virtually!
Our hope is to connect with more people than ever before. As more information becomes available you can stay informed by visiting our social media channels and our website at
deafblindnetworkontario.com
Canada welcomes you to join us in our beautiful national capital, Ottawa, Ontario in 2023. Let’s stay connected, the world is at your fingertips.