[NFB-DB] Vertigo and Mobility Issues

Tony May kg6sxy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 15:16:18 UTC 2021

Thanks Marsha,

So far any time I've attempted to use a white cane with my rollator, it goes flying and I spend more time trying to find it than making any progress with where I'm trying to go.  It would be great to hear more details about how your mother does it.  Are there detailed descriptions on the video?  If so, I'd like to hear the video.

Take care,
Tony