[NFB-DB] Iplants

Penny Leclair penny.leclair at rogers.com
Wed Apr 27 00:39:36 UTC 2022

Cochlear implants are not a danger. You are assessed to your health and whether you would have any difficulty with surgery. Everyone makes the personal choice of going through surgery and there is no right choice, it is just a choice. For me, the two surgeries I had for both sides was no big deal. But I respect each person has the choice.  once you decide you have the support of so many people. If you choose not to have an implant, technology will give you a lot up to a point!

I would say that if you are making the choice later in life you might want to be careful and do it now, and not have to do a surgery later.

Yes, it is a pretty long surgery, and it is a personal choice.
Penny

Sent from Mail for Windows