[NFB-DB] Traveling in Noisy Environments

Kerri Kosten kerrik2006 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 21:32:11 UTC 2022

Hi:

I would also say in crowded or noisy environments to really use your
voice and ask for directions or any help you may need.

If you have a street crossing sign you can also use that to get
people's attention.

I do not have a guide dog. When I was in training I got to try working
with a guide dog but found I hated it. I don't feel a guide dog is for
me.

Hope this helps!
Kerri