[NFB-DB] Traveling in Noisy Environments

jmail201586 at yahoo.com jmail201586 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 17 14:50:06 UTC 2022

Hi,
I just receive a new set of hearing aids. I'm blind and hard of hearing. What happened with was I lost my right hearing aid and was using my left hearing aid. People were complaining about how they hard to rease their voices when communicating with me. Now as far as other technologies goes, I don't use them. For no paricular  reasons.
Good luck fwith you