[NFB-DB] FW: [Greater-Baltimore] Kevin Cross News Story

rdgraves2007 at gmail.com rdgraves2007 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 22:04:11 UTC 2022

Hi All,

This actually sounds like something that the Georgia affiliate was selling at convention a couple of years ago. I believe they called them the “cane caddy’s.” Without seeing this, I’m not sure whether it is the same thing or not, but I bought one of these from Georgia at the time. I actually can’t quite recall whether it was the Georgia affiliate or the Atlanta chapter, but it was one of the two. It was like a little leather bag that you can slip your folding cane into.

Diane Graves